Connecting Coloradans to the Jewish community & the people of Israel.
JEWISHcolorado is the result of a merger of three historic Colorado organizations: Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado, the Colorado Agency for Jewish Education (CAJE), and the Jewish Community Foundation of Colorado. Their legacies live on in JEWISHcolorado’s three primary areas of work. Our programs transmit timeless knowledge, education, and values. Our grants infuse significant resources into the local, national, and global Jewish communities. And our Philanthropy Department stewards the community’s financial resources for today and tomorrow.
JEWISHcolorado envisions a thriving, diverse, and dependable Jewish community, one in which people feel connected to one another, to the people of Israel, and to Jews around the world. We build that community, guided by our Jewish values, through our programs, by mobilizing and disbursing resources, and by enabling opportunities to gather together in shared purpose.
Jews everywhere are inextricably linked.
In acts of loving kindness, care, and compassion.
In passing down Jewish values from generation to generation.
JEWISHcolorado is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Position Summary: The Events Manager is responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing the logistics involved with assigned JEWISHcolorado events to ensure goals are met, positive community relations are achieved, and all staff and community participants are effectively coordinated. Events may include but aren’t limited to meetings, fundraising events, festivals, conferences, community events and committee functions.
Reports to: Director of Events
1. In collaboration with lead staff, coordinates venue, catering, menu selection, entertainment, event supplier relations, A/V needs, decorations, contracts, and event logistics for all assigned JEWISHcolorado events.
2. Negotiates and oversees relevant event contracts ensuring favorable terms and cost efficiencies.
3. Manages input of event responses and payments, ensuring timeliness and accuracy, when needed.
4. Communicates with registrants regarding information about the event, fields questions from potential attendees and requests additionally required information from registrants when necessary.
5. Manages event logistics including on-site coordination, ensuring smooth implementation and appropriate sensitivity to community needs.
Read full position details below
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to Federation executives by helping to manage priorities and schedules, coordinating meetings and events, performing clerical functions, handling information requests, conducting research, and preparing statistical reports.
Reports to: President & CEO
Entrepreneurial Work –
1. Exhibit ownership and accountability in managing the President & CEO’s time.
2. Proactively manage CEO calendar and meeting schedule, including scheduling meetings with donor portfolio and community leadership.
3. Executive Management – ownership of supporting the Executive Office, consisting of: the President & CEO, Chief Operating Officer, or equivalent, and Regional Security Director. Primary focus given to providing support to President & CEO.
4. Committee Management – responsible for facilitation and coordination of Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Governance Committee, Nominating Committee, Safety and Security Committee, Building Committee, other as assigned.
5. Proactively identify opportunities to advance productivity, efficiency, process, and technology improvements.
Read full position details below