This lesson examines the practice of saying blessings, including many that are centered around our everyday activities that take place in the home. Class goals: – Students will become familiar with
This lesson examines the practice of saying blessings, including many that are centered around our everyday activities that take place in the home.
– Students will become familiar with various blessings that are recited outside of the synagogue context.
– Students will reflect on the theology behind the practice of regular blessings.
– Students will appreciate how much a practice of blessing can cultivate the middah of gratitude.
Registration & More:
– Suggested donation is $18 per person
– Sessions are offered in-person only
– Open to all opinions and levels of knowledge
Sponsored by Rocky Mountain Rabbis and Cantors
Community Dignity Grows Education Emergency Event Gem Giving Societies Global Jewry Israel Israel & Overseas Center Israeli Emissaries JCRC jewish JEWISHcolorado Jewish Community Relations Council - JCRC Jewish culture/communal life Jewish Explorers Jewish Student Connection - JSC Joyce Zeff Israel Study Tour - IST Legacy Giving Legislation Mountain Community National Young Leadership Cabinet - NYLC One Happy Camper Partnerships Philanthropy PJ Library Ramat HaNegev Real Estate & Construction Network - RECN Safety and Security Shabbat Shalom Shinshinim Torah Ways To Give Where Your Money Goes Women Women’s Philanthropy Young Adult Division - YAD