Staenberg Family Foundation Anything Grants are special one-time matching grants, ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 and covering up to 50% of the project budget. Project budgets are not to exceed $10,000, and organizations are responsible for raising the remaining 50% from other sources. All applicants must have a 501(c)3 tax status.
Anything Grants are generously funded by the Staenberg Family Foundation and facilitated by JEWISHcolorado.
Anything Grants are awarded to Jewish nonprofit organizations in Colorado seeking to fund any one-time projects, including:
- Hiring a nonprofit consultant
- Purchasing technology
- Professional development for staff or board
- Building beautification and/or improvement
- Programmatic needs
To be eligible, nonprofit organizations must:
- Contribute to local agencies that help create a thriving Jewish community in Colorado
- Leave a legacy by spreading tangible acts of goodwill throughout the Colorado Jewish community
- Encourage other members of the local Jewish community to support important initiatives, projects, and organizations
More About Staenberg Anything Grants
Michael and Carol Staenberg established the Staenberg Family Foundation in 2005 to mobilize resources needed to preserve and enhance Jewish life in St. Louis, Israel, and around the world. In 2018, they expanded their support to Colorado. The Staenbergs hope that their actions will inspire others to give back to the community by funding Anything Grants to benefit Jewish non-profit organizations or synagogues in Colorado.