L’Shanah Tovah from JEWISHcolorado
During the High Holidays, we look forward to what the future will bring. As a new year approaches, we also look back on everything your support has made possible in 5783, including our ability to build and support safe, equitable, inclusive and thriving Jewish communities across the state.
This past year, with your generous support, we were able to:
- Send 122 kids to summer camp for the first time through One Happy Camper.
- Take 65 teens to Poland and Israel on the Joyce Zeff Israel Study Tour.
- Provide PJ Library books to more than 5,000 young readers and families across Colorado every month.
- Engage more than 1,000 young adults through our Shabbats and gatherings.
- Provide meaningful connections to 722 young families through our Jewish Explorers program.
- Train 4,000 individuals on security protocols in synagogues and nonprofit organizations.
- Connect 25,000 people in Colorado to people and communities in Israel.
This happens only because of the support of donors like you. And because of you, we are there for important moments for Jewish Coloradans across the state. Last year, you helped us raise $7.5 million. With your sustained support this year, we can continue to provide these vital connections and programs to individuals, agencies, families, children and young adults statewide.
In 5784, JEWISHcolorado will be there for you, your family, and the Jewish community because you have chosen to be there for us.
On behalf of JEWISHcolorado and all those we serve and support, we thank you and wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy new year and a meaningful Fast.
Ben Lusher, Board Chair
Neil Oberfeld, Annual Campaign Chair
Renée Rockford, President & CEO
Willie Recht, Chief Development Officer